Unlimited Run Blade Runner 2049 Officer K JACKET/COAT by Magnoli Clothiers

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
mWUysU5.jpg

We've just finished our Office K jacket from Blade Runner 2049. We can make it in black or dark brown waxed cotton (as the original costume) or in a high-quality nubuck leather as shown here in our prototype:

extra-image-2122.jpg

The waxed cotton version is $495. The nubuck leather version is $825. More photos and info available on our site: http://www.magnoliclothiers.com/204...ather-jackets-by-magnoli-clothiers-p-788.html

As these are completely made-to-order, we can modify the design to suit your tastes and needs. For example, the original jacket seems to have a very simple (and small) hook-and-eye closure. Instead we can make it with a more normal button closure. Almost anything is possible...

Kind regards,
Magnoli

----------UPDATES-----------

Here are some photos of the updated jacket made from dark green waxed cotton, with faux shearling and printed detailing on the back:

ecazZZT.jpg

D548qZA.jpg

KfpdA9K.jpg

Last edited:
Just confirmed a few more details, so we can get this pretty darned accurate now. The original was dark green (which we just happen to have in waxed cotton), but we can also make it in black or dark brown, if you prefer. Also, we can add the screen-printed lettering on the back of the jacket as well. Since these are made-to-order, they can be customized any way you want: different color fur, no fur, different screen printing on back, no printing... whatever!

I'm not sure if this has been discussed but how will the jacket be closing in front?

hidden magnets or inner button like a double breast suit?

We're currently offering to do it with hidden button closure, accurate hook-and-eye, we could also do magnets, but I haven't found many that make for a practical closure. As these jackets are made-to-order, we can do almost any closure you want.

Nope, we're working on it right now. In the meantime, you can see our four colors of waxed cotton on our Adventure Jacket:

extra-image-1745.jpg

The lower right jacket is in the dark green of the 2049 coat.

Hello! I have two questions:

1: I'm on a bit of a tight budget; so before I buy one, I thought I'd ask if there are any plans for a White Label version in the future.

2: Will the coat have the strap/buckle on the collar, as shown in the photos below?

BB7ZTcb.jpgblade-runner-2049-8392x5095-ryan-gosling-officer-k-2017-hd-7401.jpg

1: I'm on a bit of a tight budget; so before I buy one, I thought I'd ask if there are any plans for a White Label version in the future.

2: Will the coat have the strap/buckle on the collar, as shown in the photos below?

1) I'm not sure if we can get the dark green waxed cotton at the facility we're producing the White Label Jackets. We did a custom run of waxed cotton ourselves, but to send some to the other facility will only increase pricing, which defeats the purpose of the White Label line. We're looking into it in any case.

2) Yes, the pattern has already been updated to include the buckled strap.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back