Body for scaled stormtrooper helmet?

judgedredd

Sr Member
I just ordered the stormtrooper scaled helmet and thought it would be cool to make a posed body for it i could do with a cheap vinyl kit from bangkok to use as an armatuer anyone have any suggestions? the helmet is 0.45 scale i think looking at the pictures?
Its just a thought would make a great figure :)

What does that translate to scale? It's an odd way to scale by percent, you usually scale by ratio x(something) is equivelant of y(something).

Without knowing the scale ratio - third scale, fourth scale, fifth scale, etc... it's difficult to help. But I recon it may be as big as nearly half scale, if it is 45% of actual size - there's afaik no cheap vinyl figure in that scale.

I know i think its just below 1:2 scale its just what the advert said so its unlikely i will find anything that big there is a 25inch tall predator which would have done but i think its the wrong scale as that is about 1:3 it was a nice idea i guess lol :)

What does that translate to scale? It's an odd way to scale by percent, you usually scale by ratio x(something) is equivelant of y(something).

Without knowing the scale ratio - third scale, fourth scale, fifth scale, etc... it's difficult to help. But I recon it may be as big as nearly half scale, if it is 45% of actual size - there's afaik no cheap vinyl figure in that scale.

i have the 3 foot batman begins figure which looks almost right, although perhaps a little under scale. you could try and find one of them.

I was at Target a couple of weeks ago and they had three of the BatMan figures on clearance for $28.00 if I recall correctly. I think TRU also carried them.

-G

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back