Bttf working clock photo

Dead easy to make, bought a shadow box clock from the 99 cent store, picture frame wire. I took out the original clock hands in photoshop, and drilled a hole threw the back of the frame and cut a hole in the picture, done! Took ten minutes and was cheep.

I did a 5x7. I tried an 8x10 but it just looked too big. And no I don't mind at all spinderstella, like I said I found the pic on here so hey have at it. I'd love to see how anyone's else's turns out! So done be shy lets see em!

I did a 5x7. I tried an 8x10 but it just looked too big. And no I don't mind at all spinderstella, like I said I found the pic on here so hey have at it. I'd love to see how anyone's else's turns out! So done be shy lets see em!
thanx barry! when i get round to makeing mine ill post some pics :thumbsup
and yes it would be cool to see how others turns out :thumbsup

Hi all finally got around to making some bttf working clocks very happy with the end result here are some pics (work in progress and finished) take a look.......

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    945.8 KB · Views: 150
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    877.1 KB · Views: 133
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    959.3 KB · Views: 108
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 101
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    732.7 KB · Views: 102
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    952.8 KB · Views: 90
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1,022.2 KB · Views: 96
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    546.3 KB · Views: 137
So awesome and simple..however, I can't find a suitable clock to do this ANYWHERE, so bummed!:(
hi I didn't buy a clock for the 3 I made I just bought the clock mechanisms from eBay, just type in clock mechanism, then pick what size and style hands you want (depending on how big you get your doc and Marty pic printed) hope this helps :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back