Bttf working clock photo

But...what size photo did he use...and what size hands on the clock did he use...kinda basic info....just saying, right?
Hello I got mine printed at 6" by 8" (inches) here are some pics of one of my spare pics with ruler as a size guide, I've also included a pic of the ruler in the very centre if the clock face to show the size from the centre out words (this will help you pic what size hands to buy if you make your pic 6" by 8") hope this helps :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    871.4 KB · Views: 58
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    941.2 KB · Views: 60
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    960.9 KB · Views: 58
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    973.6 KB · Views: 59
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    920.6 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
hi I didn't buy a clock for the 3 I made I just bought the clock mechanisms from eBay, just type in clock mechanism, then pick what size and style hands you want (depending on how big you get your doc and Marty pic printed) hope this helps :)

So many on eBay. Which do you recommend for a 5x7 print?

I made a few too ...lol.

20190205_150820_crop_511x367.jpg

A Huge thank you to Spiderstella for letting me use his photo. I then pieced together the border from scraps of pics I found scouring the internet as most that I saw said "To Marty Partner in time" and not "Partners in Time".

I bought good ole ebay clock mechs with larger hands than I needed so I could shave them down to look how I wanted them too.

They look great. What size (length) clock hands did you use? Thank you!

I think I used a 4cm length, if you looks at some of my previous posts on this thread then I’ve pictured sizes of my print out with a ruler on the picture, hope this helps and remember to post pictures when you have made yours

I made a few too ...lol.

View attachment 986173

A Huge thank you to Spiderstella for letting me use his photo. I then pieced together the border from scraps of pics I found scouring the internet as most that I saw said "To Marty Partner in time" and not "Partners in Time".

I bought good ole ebay clock mechs with larger hands than I needed so I could shave them down to look how I wanted them too.

It came out great, done a really nice job on that (y)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back