Building a proper pulse rifle, Part I

That is stunning!

I followed your journey over at scifimilitary for quite a time and the end result makes it well worth the wait.

Will it fit a TM based PR?
What about the slots for the vents, SPAS cage, mag etc...will they be milled out or is this up to the owner?
and most important...

Do I have to sell a kidney to affort one ;) ?!

Markus

Amazing! Well done! Holy Grail of Pulse Rifle props everywhere. Me, I'd get one in a hearbeat if there were more available. I'd love to upgrade my fiberglass shrouds to the proper aluminum!

B-E-A-Utiful!

9 months and your very own baby :lol

I bet it must have been labour-ious at times :sleep I'll stop there.

Great work MAA. Congrats.

Thanks again.

I have parted with the set for now as I gave them back to the CNC factory for re-mill of the right hand side which had a few errors. Once that's done the next stage can be started which will be the CNC of the mag base and mag base top/mag holder. Stay tuned for PART II .. ;)

Some parting shots for you until PART II ..

FPT9.gif

FPT10.gif

FPT11.gif

will you be doing a run of these ????? say yes as im in the process of building a full metal PR using original parts, so far, locating the parts here in the UK has been pretty easy, including an old spec deactivated Thompson M1A1 and a very nice Spas cage and grip (thanks Sidewinder) so far that is :cool

these would be the cherry on the cake

Your Work [MaA] is outstanding!

I'm impressed enough I've jogged over to your site [SciFi mil] and joined up to learn more about the group and all the fun- wish I had the $$$- I'd be jumping on-board with stonedog!

"A shell, a shell- my kingdom for an aluminum shell!"

Very nice work!

I too would like to know if there will be a run. I am building an all metal PR. And the shroud is the last thing left to put togethere on it now.
Thanks, Obi wan Coyote

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back