Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

They look a lot like Mach ones to me too, but it is hard to tell. Could you link the video actually? I tried looking on insta but couldn't find it for some reason? :/

Damn they look so nice!

Attachments

• 20190417_221847.jpg
    20190417_221847.jpg
    273.6 KB · Views: 1,383
The frame looks like its a tortoise color? Not sure. So i doubt that its the dita mach one since it has no such colorway.

Ps. Talking about the endgame sunglasses

Attachments

• 20190417_221847.jpg
    20190417_221847.jpg
    273.6 KB · Views: 165
Ok, so pretty sure these are the sunglasses. The tortoise colouration matches, as does the bridgeless nose and ever so slightly curved top bar (more visible on the 1st movie screenshot). Also the temples are not prominent from a full on front view. Bit of a risk, but I'm so sure I've already gone ahead and ordered some....

Hi everyone, after spending years watching this thread I finally decided to be a part of it. I own a few shades inspired by this thread so thank you for that. I just ordered the Tom Ford Johnson, but with green lenses, the tortoise seems to be a little, well less tortoised on the green version.

Last edited:
Hi, welcome dude!!
A bit like myself, the insatiable love for designer eyewear brought me here! The pressure is on me now! Yikes! I hope I haven't mis-IDed these frames! Here's a pic below of the 3 colourways. I suppose the "Tom Ford" logo on the top left lense will be removed similar to the "Ray Ban" logo on the RB3320's. Anyway, credit to those who found the screenshots, and every member who made this thread possible, thanks.
BGD16KZ_eu.jpg

Good ID'ing, couldn't tell they didn't have the bridge on that first quick shot. Glad they aren't the dita mach ones, a nice price difference there :lol:
Thanks dude!
Looks like so far they have standard lenses, which makes a change from the headache of having to put custom lenses in nearly every pair! The problem always being getting the tint just right.

Ok, so pretty sure these are the sunglasses. The tortoise colouration matches, as does the bridgeless nose and ever so slightly curved top bar (more visible on the 1st movie screenshot). Also the temples are not prominent from a full on front view. Bit of a risk, but I'm so sure I've already gone ahead and ordered some....
I've ordered them too ill send you the bill in case you got it wrong lmao jk

Lol! Yeah, I too had to apply the "snooze you lose" advice mentioned earlier, before they all go!! Hope they are in the movie longer than a few milliseconds though!
Haha ya. I was speaking to Jason from initium a year ago and at that time he told me he was doing work with marvel on avengers 4 so we will see if some of his frames make it in the film.

Haha ya. I was speaking to Jason from initium a year ago and at that time he told me he was doing work with marvel on avengers 4 so we will see if some of his frames make it in the film.
Yeah, I really do hope that Jason gets some frames featured in the movie, his are some of my most worn to date. I think that despite all of the luxury brands featured throughout the franchise, Initium seems almost synonymous with the Ironman brand due to the quantity and screentime of the product.

Oh man, gone for only a minute and yall explode with great news lmao. Yes, definitely agreeing that these are the Tom Ford Johnson's, specifically in the gold/havanna colorway. I'm very thankful to have saved several hundred dollars XD But that being said, would any of us be surprised if he didn't wear a pair of Mach ones? They seem to be the go to shades for a few very rich and eccentric male celebs lolol

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back