Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

Oh man, gone for only a minute and yall explode with great news lmao. Yes, definitely agreeing that these are the Tom Ford Johnson's, specifically in the gold/havanna colorway. I'm very thankful to have saved several hundred dollars XD But that being said, would any of us be surprised if he didn't wear a pair of Mach ones? They seem to be the go to shades for a very rich and eccentric male celebs lolol
Hopefully i have a pair of those or mach 6 would be great lol

Got a pretty decent deal on the new TF frames. Now I gotta get the new OPs. I'm wondering if I get the new OPs how much Jason would charge for the custom lenses.

So we are certain there are 100% the endgame TV spot sunglasses?!
Hi, based on the screenshot kindly added by Godwin, I have ordered the TF0453 53F (Havana/gold with the brown gradient lenses). The actual product (advertising) photos of this model seem to vary quite a bit regarding how dark the tortoise is. Some sites/images show the TF0453 53F as darker, whereas some show the tortoise as much lighter.
Here are the shots I looked at just before I ordered.
s-l300-2.jpg
tom-ford-johnson-453-53f-oculos-de-sol-095.jpg
618901ZKLKL._UL1500_.jpg

They do look darker here compared with my first uploaded pic.
As always, the lighting makes all the difference. It is a possibility that the green lenses frame TF0453 52N was used with 53F brown gradient lenses (or even customs), but without comparing the 2 colourways with the "actual screen used" item in front of you in real light - regrettably, it's rather impossible to be that sure!
I'm happy with what I've ordered and will just have to inspect them when they arrive. I may have to strip down and modify the colourway I've ordered, by darkening down the rear side of the tortoise sections, which will darken the fronts. If you order the green lenses version, you still have to change the lenses out.

If the glasses are marked FT 0453 53F instead of TF 0453 53F are they fake?

Hi, based on the screenshot kindly added by Godwin, I have ordered the TF0453 53F (Havana/gold with the brown gradient lenses). The actual product (advertising) photos of this model seem to vary quite a bit regarding how dark the tortoise is. Some sites/images show the TF0453 53F as darker, whereas some show the tortoise as much lighter.
Here are the shots I looked at just before I ordered.View attachment 1012135 View attachment 1012136 View attachment 1012137
They do look darker here compared with my first uploaded pic.
As always, the lighting makes all the difference. It is a possibility that the green lenses frame TF0453 52N was used with 53F brown gradient lenses (or even customs), but without comparing the 2 colourways with the "actual screen used" item in front of you in real light - regrettably, it's rather impossible to be that sure!
I'm happy with what I've ordered and will just have to inspect them when they arrive. I may have to strip down and modify the colourway I've ordered, by darkening down the rear side of the tortoise sections, which will darken the fronts. If you order the green lenses version, you still have to change the lenses out.

Hi, I ordered the green lenses version, not sure when I'll receive them though. I'll tell you how dark the tortoise is in this version. Also, due to the quality of the screenshot, we cannot be 100% sure that the lenses are the original TF brown lenses.

It should be close enough. I'd prefer not to rip out the expensive original lenses just so it's slightly more screen accurate. It killed me when i had to do that to my dita flight 006s
Hi, I ordered the green lenses version, not sure when I'll receive them though. I'll tell you how dark the tortoise is in this version. Also, due to the quality of the screenshot, we cannot be 100% sure that the lenses are the original TF brown lenses.

Sure, I didn't especially plan to change the lenses for now, I just preferred the (presumably) darker tortoise, and was fine with the green lenses. I had a pretty good deal on ebay so if I want to change to brownish screen accurate lenses, that wouldn't lead to an over expensive pair overall

Hi, unlikely, I think. I presume its probably just a "typo" from the seller or store....I think I managed to do the same "typo" earlier in all the excitement! Lol!
You could always message the seller or store for clarity, or better still, a photo of the actual frame side arm showing the model no./size info.

Hi, I agree that 100% accuracy is difficult, especially in the early stages of IDing, it always is until more is released or available :(
I got such a good deal on the frames, it wouldn't be disastrous for me if I had to buy the other version too, and do a "switcheroo" with the lenses.

It should be close enough. I'd prefer not to rip out the expensive original lenses just so it's slightly more screen accurate. It killed me when i had to do that to my dita flight 006s
I hear you man! You too must have a collection of original stock premium quality lenses that you store away and never get back out!!

I am just trying to be certain before I order them. They are fairly cheap on eBay at the moment after the movie if they are exactly the same we may have a DITA situation where the prices surge.

There's no guarantees here on anything. People use their knowledge to try and identify the frames based on 1 second of screen footage. If you aren't comfortable don't order them.
I am just trying to be certain before I order them. They are fairly cheap on eBay at the moment after the movie if they are exactly the same we may have a DITA situation where the prices surge.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back