Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

There's no guarantees here on anything. People use their knowledge to try and identify the frames based on 1 second of screen footage. If you aren't comfortable don't order them.
Just double tapping the identification that’s all.......
Also just ordered a pair so if the identification is wrong I am just going to have this pair now.

I just picked up a pair of OP copters from the comic con iron man contest video on YouTube. What color lenses would you say he's wearing. I'm thinking chrome sapphire, def a blue lens.

Thoughts?

I just picked up a pair of OP copters from the comic con iron man contest video on YouTube. What color lenses would you say he's wearing. I'm thinking chrome sapphire, def a blue lens.

Thoughts?

There's a photo of him during that event floating around the net that really captures the color. They are a blueish purple :D

IMG_0152.jpg

[emoji441][emoji41]

Like Manchester07 said, they're pretty screen accurate without any changes. These probably won't be in my rotation of glasses because I don't think they look good on me, but if Tony has them, I need 'em.

Just not sure i love the way they look on me.
I know what you mean. Personally, I think its because of the "bridgeless" aspect, in that I'm just not used to wearing them. Kinda feel the same slight uncomfortable way about the Tods...eyes subconsciously keep telling brain there is something missing!!

Guys been looking online and some are labelled as tortoise and some as dark Havana! Wasn’t sure if they were the same thing but with a different name, but they seem to have a different code too! Maybe that explains the darker colour on some??

Guys been looking online and some are labelled as tortoise and some as dark Havana! Wasn’t sure if they were the same thing but with a different name, but they seem to have a different code too! Maybe that explains the darker colour on some??
Is there a difference model # or Sku #

They are different, the dark havana frame comes with green lenses and the tortoise comes with brown gradient lenses

Last edited:
Hi, just got out of Endgame (I’m French and it went out today here), they are definitely the TF, the lenses are brown gradient and looking like the original ones (without the Tom Ford inscription). I haven’t seen them in real life but the tortoise looks darker than the brown lenses version to me, but you know, light and stuff. There are also 3 or 4 other pairs that I haven’t identified cause I’m not an expert, but one looks oddly like the Mosley Tribes mentionned a few weeks ago with very light brown lenses. I’m sure they will be identified soon enough.

Last edited:
Beristark, not sure if this was an open invitation to ID the Endgame premiere glasses........
But, I reckon they are Givenchy 7125's rectangle frames in gloss black with custom yellow tints.
They also appear to be listed as "womens" frames as also with the Silhouette 8141's!!
The price again seems reasonable for a change!!
downloadfile.jpg
sunglasses-givenchy-gv-7125-s-003-givenchy_137604_900x720.jpg
GV_7125_S______-807_(9O).jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190425-095452.png
    Screenshot_20190425-095452.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 101
Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back