Limited Run Captain Marvel / Nick Fury pager built off a real Motorola!

I guess these would be in hand by the "Endgame" premiere then if ordered in the next 7-10 days?

Also just saw that it doesn't work with iphone currently. Could you just add the CM logo to the gallery, or do you think the issue will be sorted shortly?

Last edited:
I guess these would be in hand by the "Endgame" premiere then if ordered in the next 7-10 days?

Also just saw that it doesn't work with iphone currently. Could you just add the CM logo to the gallery, or do you think the issue will be sorted shortly?

Great question regarding the CM logo, I’m wondering the same thing.

Yes, I aim to have them finished in time for the premier if ordered by April 1st. I'm already working on the first batch.

I have an alternative solution I'm working on that shouldn't need to connect to a phone at all. I'll post an update when I have more (y)

Here are what the kits look like for those wondering. Joe really did an amazing job modeling these up and the prints are just so detailed!:

4EdU5Oo.jpg

HqRtHJi.jpg

I ordered a fully finished one from your Etsy store. Seriously can’t wait to get it, you really did an incredible job on these! Just amazing work!

According to the pics, it looks like some modification has to be done to the pager itself in the "kit" version. Looks like a chunk has been cut out of the bottom..

OK! I finally finished the build vid instructions for the kit version. I'm posting it here and sending out additional links to those who have ordered via ebay and etsy. Thanks again everyone who ordered! I'm one step closer to having figured out a solution for iphone users. ;) I'll post more on that next.

On your $150 version, can you make the static display light up along with the red LED lights?
I might be able to backlight the display. It would put the price closer to the $200 range. Send me a PM if your interested in an option like that and we can talk more.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back