celtic yautja updates his suit........

celtic yautja

hi everybody !!
ive been missing you all since i kinda dont get to chat with the regulars no more..........(everytime i go to chat,the freekin room is empty dudes !!)
im not that good with computers,so its probably just me..........lol!!
anyways,here i am in lil ol new zealand (bottom of the planet) by myself (somebody grab a violin !!...........lol)
i recently gave an order for some more pred goodies to my good friends dan & eric.
seriously dan mate,.....you guys freekin rock bro !!!!!
yesterday,i recieved a new set of hands,and a scar bio/undermask combo.
id like to thank dan & eric,for once again delivering me the good stuff in good time,and making me the happiest pred fan downunder !!!
here are a coupla pix of my updated suit,i hope you like what you see.
ive only recently begun to use an airbrush type painting system,so i hope nobody thinks im butchering the bio with my in-experience !!
anyways,hi to all my friends in the pred community,.........from new zealand !!!

P1010317.JPG

P1010318.JPG

P1010324.JPG

P1010333.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely awesome work!!! That is one of the best I have seen so far this year. Please keep up the good work!!

brilliant man... I try to get on chat and opened up the required ports but just have a grey box ^^ So not chat for me!

msn it is then ^^

How big is your Bio and Mask? the picture of you airbrushing the Bio makes the thing look HUGE! like it belongs on a seven foot Predator.

hi imperialknight.........
the bio is very large,as is the accompanying undermask.the undermask is latex,and the bio is plastic/resin.
i stand 6 foot,7 inches in the suit (im only a regular sized guy standing 5 foot 11 inches) but i wear a pair of womens beach jandals underneath my pred-feet.
the pred-feet have no soles on them,so i wear jandals with massive foam 2 inch plus lifts.
the bio and mask,whilst being very large,also add additional height to the suit,creating the illusion that im much taller than in reality.
please go to youtube,and check-out "predator @ wellygeddon".........its a youtube video i made of me wearing my suit to a convention recently.
the video will give you an idea of my height whilst suited-up.
thanks guys & gals......... :)

I randomly favourited your video if i remember.. as it gave me something to refer to.. yeah the sandles are a great idea.. imperial your too obsessed with the 7 foot predator! *counts amount of posts with this mentioned and runs out of hands* I'm useless after the number 10 ^^
Anyway thanks Celtic for the pics I'm still loving your rust detail

Back