Chase's Star Wars Vintage Parts Hunting!

Chase Butler

I've been a long time reader but finally getting around to making my own thread!

I've been SUPER inspired lately by The Ninja's "Star Wars Vintage Parts Hunting and Props" thread and wanted to start my own to track all of the fun things I find! :)

Archer Microflame Toch Model B

Sadly this isn't a screen accurate one but this thing is in 9/10 condition and it's a great addition to any Star Wars collection.

Personally this is one of my favorite props as it's basically an unmodified "real world" item and this thing is built like a TANK!

IMG_5822.jpg
IMG_5823.jpg
IMG_5824.jpg

Last edited:
I've been a long time reader but finally getting around to making my own thread!

I've been SUPER inspired lately by The Ninja's "Star Wars Vintage Parts Hunting and Props" thread and wanted to start my own to track all of the fun things I find! :)

Thanks for following my hunting thread, its cool to be able to post & share items hunted, good luck with your hunting I looking forward to seeing your posts :ninja:

Thanks for following my hunting thread, its cool to be able to post & share items hunted, good luck with your hunting I looking forward to seeing your posts :ninja:
Thanks! by the way, how do you usually attach your photos to your post? I’ve been having trouble getting them to look as nice as yours haha :)

I think everyone goes through the trail & error testing working out how to post photos with this new system, I finally worked out that if you dont like the photo or position you need to delete the code & photo and upload & insert again so the photos are inserted without any of the code showing.

Photos.jpg

Vintage Eumig Servomatic Cine Camera

Picked this up a while back. Sadly the film door is broken and I couldn't tell in the photos. I'll probably just end up using it for parts since most of it is in decent condition.

IMG_5827.jpg
IMG_5828.jpg
IMG_5829.jpg
IMG_5830.jpg

No PCB under Obi-Wan or Luke’s bubbles. Blue PCB with green solder mask is perfect for Vader, though (imo, though some people say blue only ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

Time to get two more Exactras :)

Oh wait what?! I only knew about the bubbles being used! I haven’t done much research into a Vader saber yet so I’m glad you told me

I’d love to pick some more up! Wish i could get them for the price I paid for this one

Oh wait what?! I only knew about the bubbles being used! I haven’t done much research into a Vader saber yet so I’m glad you told me

I’d love to pick some more up! Wish i could get them for the price I paid for this one

Congratulations, you found one of the rarer variants!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back