Chateau Picard Label Set

Last edited:
What's a good, cheap bottle to stick it on? I'm not a wine drinker at all, so I really have no idea. Something easily found in the U.S.
If you were asking in terms of drinkability and easy accessibility for giving as quick party gifts, Trader Joe's "Two Buck Chuck" Charles Shaw wine (sometimes $3) is readily available and not terrible. It has a black foil instead of red, but if you're just taking it to a nerd dinner for the initial fun, I don't think the recycling bin is going to particularly care about screen accuracy.

For a few bucks more ($5-10), Costco's Kirkland brand Rioja does have a red foil and also decent taste.

Here's my first attempt creating these:

PicardLabels.jpg

After printing these I moved the bottle size text a bit to the left and made the stamp look a bit more grudged. Have reprint these at somepoint. I am pretty happy how these came out.

Back label is inspired by the wine sold with the official license.

Fixed a few things. Still not 100% screen accurate but should be pretty close. At least I am happy enough with the end result.

StarTrek_Picard_Chateau-Label_v2.png

I am thinking to get a wooden box (those single bottle gift boxes) for my Picard Chateau, so I created also this for laser engraving:

StarTrek_Picard_Chateau_WoodBox-Label_v1.png

Based to this official license product:

header-startrekwine-interview-1.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back