"Clint Eastwood" Costume

3720to1

Heya all after watching BTTF3 yet once again it got me thinking hmm i think im gonna try to do a Marty as "Clint Eastwood" not the pink shirted version but the poncho version.

ive got a good source for the shirt pants and possibly boots the main hurdles i think will be the Hat and Poncho and possibly the bandana but i think i have a solution to that

so my question is where would i find a close enough hat and poncho thats where im kinda stuck

The poncho is going to be a real problem.

While to a novice it appears to be a fairly accurate 'Clint' poncho, it is not. Somewhat simliar, but that is going to be darn hard to copy if you're going for accurate. It has almost nothing on the main body of the poncho, but has symbols on the edges. And the collar has a different color brown above the lines.

I would probably use the cheapie $100 brown poncho off ebay (woven like a blanket), as a starting point. (They're huge, though) His hat isn't a copy either, just a hat. And of course his gun and belt are just normal rigs.

Have you never seen a western!!! :lol love that quote
S0019d.jpg

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back