Cosplay Sky. Feedback?

Skupilkinson

Hey guys,

I've been thinking of getting something from Cosplay Sky.

cosplaysky.com | Your Best Tailor Made Movie Costumes, TV show Costumes,Movie Uniforms,Cosplay costumes,Cosplay costume,Cosplay Wigs | CosplaySky.com

One of my mates got a TIE Fighter flight suit from them and wasn't impressed so I wanted to know if other guys here had bought from them and if so, what did you think?

How was the quality? Service and shipping times?

Any help here would be appreciated. If you don't want to post openly here then please feel free to PM me.

Thanks.

I've heard some good reviews but I've never ordered from them. I've been looking at the site, too at the 10th Doctor's coat that they have.

Maybe someone around here can tell us more?

Here's hoping. I did some searching here and found a similar thread to this one. Only 2 replies to it though but from what I read there the Cosplay Sky costumes seem to be decent for the price. Not 100% accurate in most cases but decent "budget" alternatives?

I'm a little concerned though as one poster mentioned that their sizes tend to be on the small size?

But hopefully someone can give more in depth info?

i own their red smallville jacket, (not the leather one) and its amazing, maybe not 100% accurate but it has all the right details, the red is a little intense so i dyed mine a tad darker and its one of my favourite coats. I also own one of their 10th doctor suits, very well made but the fabric isnt accurate and there are a few details off but its still a lovely suit. they also made me a 10th doctor suit jacket in the faux suede fabric the coat is made in. a friend of mine also had them make a "due south" mountie outfit for him, its shown on their website and it looks great in real life, he also got them to modify a captain jack coat to complete him mountie outfit.

i know some may think its not that great a site but they have always been easy to deal with for me and so far i cant fault their stuff, but if you do order a suit i would add an inch or two to the chest and back measurements, they always seem to be very fitted and tough to open your arms out with the suit buttoned in 10th doctor fashion. you can always have the jacket taken in once you receive it, better too much than too little.

but other than that they are terrific, and will do custom stuff for you if its possible. hope this helps

ps
i have been meaning to get one of their 10th doctor coats, i already have a great one i got from a shop on ebay, which seemed to have used cosplayskys pictures of their coat, so prob all being made in the same place who knows

I've been curious about the site as well. I'm interested in the Enterprise flight suits in particular. Glad to know people here have some good things to say about the site.

I am wondering the same thing. I wanted to get the red leather smallville jacket with the superman crest on the front, any opinions please? I heard it should be an inch or two bigger then you think, so to measure a little bigger.... HOWEVER this is a gift!!!!... so I can't ask to measure someone when they don't know the jacket is being ordered for them!

He wears an XL leather jacket, and another one that says 44R. He's about 6'0/6'1 and 200-205lbs. Fairly large in the chest and shoulders... not too much of a tummy but a little.

Back