Interest Coulson's Destroyer Gun Interest Thread

Hey everyone! So excited to see so many of you interested! Here's the EVA foam prototype I built for my wife to carry at DragonCon. I built It using my 3d model as a guide. Once the con is over, we will fast track the real deal. We'll keep everyone posted!!

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 141
Also interested.

(How did I not run into you guys at DC? Doing my SHIELD cosplay, I was on the lookout for other agents. Fury and his secrets....;))

We've got all the files and everything but con season had us really busy. Then year end stuff.

We've got the whole thing designed but the problem is this, we will have to 3d print the thing which is not a problem but will take a long time to do. Then the finishing the 3d printed parts so that they dont look like 3d printed parts is a major pain in the butt. ;)

Then we have to figure out how to make a HUGE mold and cast this bad boy. So while there has been interest here in the thread there hasn't been overwhelming interest in it.

We've got all the files and everything but con season had us really busy. Then year end stuff.

We've got the whole thing designed but the problem is this, we will have to 3d print the thing which is not a problem but will take a long time to do. Then the finishing the 3d printed parts so that they dont look like 3d printed parts is a major pain in the butt. ;)

Then we have to figure out how to make a HUGE mold and cast this bad boy. So while there has been interest here in the thread there hasn't been overwhelming interest in it.

could sell the file so people can print it them selfes

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back