Deprecated Dark FOrces QuRahn / Katarn Lightsaber hilt *duel capable* (banned)

Re: Dark FOrces QuRahn / Katarn Lightsaber hilt *duel capable*

rahn14.jpgrahn13.jpgrahn12.jpgrahn11.jpgrahn10.jpgrahn09.jpgrahn08.jpgrahn07.jpgrahn06.jpgrahn02.jpgrahn03.jpgrahn05.jpgrahn.jpg

THIS is what we should have got. Compare that mess above that I got to this..... Whoever made this thing of beauty should do a run.... wow.

katarnprogress11.jpg

Dark FOrces QuRahn / Katarn Lightsaber hilt *duel capable*

Well that’s funny, because after the first devastating review video here, Venom said that all future shipments were gonna be packed more secure. Seeing this kind of crap package and again loose parts flying around gives me a headache.
In the mean time I received a tracking number too - for a saber variant I didn‘t even ordered (why were we being asked three times (!) which version we wanted?...).
If the saber arrives and it is definitely not the one I ordered, it will get straight back to its maker.
And Venom: I won‘t continue any further discussion with you behind the scenes. It all leads to nothing, and I think at this point everything further should be absolutely transparent to the community to avoid more trouble in the possible future.

It looks pretty weird to me. Next time i see i have to make a BOXING video, because that was clearly NOT the wa i posted. It was SECURED and packaged well.
That hilt you pu the image in is a different thing.. this saber should look like the one what was in the FIRST post. I can find a million other images from the internet. THat image was a base anno for the final product.

If there IS - as there is - paint chipping, you might ask UPS as well as the opened box. The saber was wrapped in bubble wrap a few times as well as taped. IF the saber didn't arrive in that condition with full painting, then i would ask who opened it?????????

That saber you put there is a reference piece and the machining takes way more than you paid for this.

Being honest, i didn't expected more.... it was really clear where all these conversations lead.

Robee: me neither. About transparency... i don't think everyone want to let all the pople know their addresses and phone numbers, right? But if the ones who still waiting want to share their phone numbers here, then it is right for me.

Just a thought: i really find interesting the unboxing videos ( in general ) where the box is opened.... already...

Last edited:

Robee Never said anything about phone numbers.
Just that he wanted conversations regarding the hilts to be posted directly here.

This guy is insane.. How in the hell is he still going on... This hack left negative feedback on me and I'm a BUYER!! It's time to ban this fool.

Last edited:

Odyjon: that is fine. I thought i have to post all the information. If i post shipping publicly everyone can check all the details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoMamma: it is mainly after you style. And yes, being a buyer doesn’t let you be like..this.

Refund me and I'll ship this POS wherever you want it to go. Nobody wants it trust me.

rahn02.jpgrahn06.jpgrahn.jpgrahn03.jpgrahn05.jpgrahn09.jpgrahn11.jpg

Complete trash.. And these are the good parts.

Attachments

• rahn08.jpg
    rahn08.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 103

Look at the alighnment of the screws in the last pic!!! This run is a complete disaster.

To anyone that would let this guy do an electronics install... You're nuts and have no recourse with pay-pay after a certain amount of time. This guy is bad news.. Dump him now and do what you gotta do.

Last edited:

For me it looks ruined..........

@Venom: I don't need further informations, neither do you need those from me that has to be kept secret. As soon as I got anything arriving at my door, and it looks to be the same product as JoMamma_Smurf received, I'm demanding a full refund - as soon as I got it back, I will ship it back to its shipper. So let's hope that there is an address on the package.

But first of all, it has to arrive yet.

@Venom: I don't need further informations, neither do you need those from me that has to be kept secret. As soon as I got anything arriving at my door, and it looks to be the same product as JoMamma_Smurf received, I'm demanding a full refund - as soon as I got it back, I will ship it back to its shipper. So let's hope that there is an address on the package.

But first of all, it has to arrive yet.

Trust me..when you get it.. It will be total garbage. Please mention me when you post that it is.

- - - Updated - - -

I covered this topic earlier.

You didn't cover s***!! You just dodge and dodge. Where's my refund??

Last edited:

Nobody dodged anything. Read back. I won't continue this here after you are far from reasonable or fair.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back