Limited Run Darth Maul TPM screen accurate lightsaber prop

I went back to Connecticut last weekend to inspect the parts. Everything looks good. I plan to send out payment notices this weekend and will be boxing up and shipping out packages over Easter Break, which is the week after next. I know some people can't fathom how it takes a while to organize these types of runs. But please remember that I'm trying to smoothly coordinate 100 orders at once. Each kit

After this year's tax season, I realized that I needed a sperate PayPal account and bank account for prop stuff, because complying my taxes with a PayPal account that I use for prop payment as well as for Uber rides and pizza delivery turned out to be a nightmare. So, I had to set up a different bank account and different PayPal account for prop stuff from here on out.

I don't like to accept payment until I have everything ready to ship. So, sometimes it takes a bit to get everything in order so that I'm ready to ship out 100 kits at once if/when 100 payments come in at one time.

I went back to Connecticut last weekend to inspect the parts. Everything looks good. I plan to send out payment notices this weekend and will be boxing up and shipping out packages over Easter Break, which is the week after next. I know some people can't fathom how it takes a while to organize these types of runs. But please remember that I'm trying to smoothly coordinate 100 orders at once. Each kit

After this year's tax season, I realized that I needed a sperate PayPal account and bank account for prop stuff, because complying my taxes with a PayPal account that I use for prop payment as well as for Uber rides and pizza delivery turned out to be a nightmare. So, I had to set up a different bank account and different PayPal account for prop stuff from here on out.

I don't like to accept payment until I have everything ready to ship. So, sometimes it takes a bit to get everything in order so that I'm ready to ship out 100 kits at once if/when 100 payments come in at one time.

Just gotta say your rep and history speaks for itself. No worries at all. Some big companies could learn a thing or two from you.

Sucks about the account thing though, but i get it :)

Looking forward to this!

Dan is the man. This run realised a dream for me.

I'd like to ask if I can get on the threaded bar list too.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back