Database Error

CPTRogers

Sr Member
Every time I try to go to the "replica prop" forum through the home page I get a database error. I can get to one of my threads through my CP, but when I try to post I get a database error. When I try to "report" the issue via the report button, I get the same thing. error.JPG

Numerous database errors today

I saw someone put it on the facebook page, but for about the last 30 minutes i've been getting database errors trying to connect. Specifically:

Warning: mysqli_real_connect(): (HY000/2003): Can't connect to MySQL server on 'mysql.therpf.com' (110) in/home/www_hosting/www/therpf.com/dbtech/dbseo/includes/class_db.php on line 851

I figure my success rate has been maybe 1 in 10 tries get through. Not saying it's a denial of service attack - especially since not everyone seems to be seeing it - but something's up...

I think there's a full screen cap on the facebook page.

Re: Numerous database errors today

Yea just made a thread a few minutes ago. Nothing's working. It's like 1 in 50 tries

Same here, nearly every click and refresh has had this happen and pages are loading very slowly.

probably nothing..

but perhaps a good time to update everything to PDO calls and prepared statements..etc. If any work needs to be done! :)

Re: Database Error 8/6/15

Had a few of them yesterday, so I will have the tech check it out although I haven't had any today.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back