DC Clayface costume

A wee update. My partner was going to put the whole suit on the mannequin and take a shot or two of it but the mannequin is too tall for the suit we built to fit a 5'7" tall guy.

973434_10200977123977942_1854311253_n.jpg979631_10200977124057944_350405955_n.jpg983393_10200977124097945_1923500892_n.jpg

I have been looking at your work and its absolutely fantastic.
Before seeing this I too have been working on a Clayface costume. Mine is only in design right now as its getting it built in time for SDCC 2014. Any tips you would care to share? Also its been a few months since the last update. Is this complete?

I have been looking at your work and its absolutely fantastic.
Before seeing this I too have been working on a Clayface costume. Mine is only in design right now as its getting it built in time for SDCC 2014. Any tips you would care to share? Also its been a few months since the last update. Is this complete?

It's almost complete. We've had some client work that took priority but it'll be done for Rhode Island Comic Con in November.

No tips, but if you have questions I'll try to answer them.

I'm always amazed at the raw talent the people here possess, but that you've managed to create this using floor mats is just....wow....

Is there anything this stuff won't make when put into the right hands? Just amazing work guys. Kudo's and whatnot!

I'm getting all kinds of inspirational "feels" now that I've poured over all your photos in this thread about a half dozen times. Great job. Can't wait to see it complete.

This is truly amazing I just am blown away. I love the look of the messyness and the eyes are amazing. Like this goes beyond nailed it perfect its just...no words accurately can applaud you enough

It's almost complete. We've had some client work that took priority but it'll be done for Rhode Island Comic Con in November.

No tips, but if you have questions I'll try to answer them.

Fantastic to hear the project is still a go, I was afraid some hidden part in the build became to much of a complication. This gives me hope for my own build.

My question is this. You stated you have a articulated hand. Now is that the same hand we have seen pics of already or is there another? The pic of the onje appears to be static. I ask because in my build I would like to incorporate a large beefy articulating hand, I think this will be a blast to grip onto peoples heads for photo ops.

that is seriously a friggin amazing job. I might PM you with some people you should contact once you get all the pics done. They'd seriously love to see what you've done.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back