Limited Run Deadpool and Wolverine - Wolverine Cowl

TJackFx

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Looking to do a run of these which may or may not have an option to add a fabric hood (still working out those details with a suppler) - I will provide updates as things progress. So for now this is just the helmet/cowl - whichever you prefer to call it.

The plan is to offer them in your choice of a slightly flexible resin or harder shore urethane (or a combo of both if you prefer). The actual materials are still TBD until I have the molds done and can do a bit of testing. The files have been sent for printing now and I am aiming to be able to start casting by the end of September (provided there are no unexpected delays).

This version is different from the others out there as a raw cast will consist of 9 separate pieces including the lenses. You can decide to attach everything with magnets, or glue them together. The jaw will be made with a bit of extra length so that you can trim it as needed (I recommend this part be cast in rubber for comfort). It has been designed to fit a 23.5" head but you may be able to go a bit larger if the main headpiece is cast in rubber. Smaller heads could add a bit of padding to the inside.

The price will be $250 USD + shipping for a raw cast, $300 + shipping if you want me to trim/assemble it for you (prices do not include any fabric parts as that is still TBD).

I will be looking to collect a non-refundable deposit of $50 to secure your spot in the run, with the balance due once I begin to work on your cowl.

I will be doing them in small runs and will let you know your spot in line so you have an idea on when the balance will be due.

If you want to get yourself one, please send your deposit by PayPal to tjackfx@outlook.com and I will place your name on the list in the order it is received (please note this is also posted on my instagram)

maffhewdc did an incredible job on the files

Front.jpg
Quarter left.jpg
Side left.jpg
Details.jpg

Thanks, we had gathered a ton of references while putting this together. If I’m not mistaken, those are artistic renderings, not actual images of the screen used pieces. Maffhewdc was able to collaborate on this with someone who has access to the same cowls as the ones on set so I trust he got this pretty accurate :)

Thanks, we had gathered a ton of references while putting this together. If I’m not mistaken, those are artistic renderings, not actual images of the screen used pieces. Maffhewdc was able to collaborate on this with someone who has access to the same cowls as the ones on set so I trust he got this pretty accurate :)
Got it--I did find one which matches the profile of yours.

Attachments

• 60R-90-S.jpg
    60R-90-S.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 86
really interested in this cowl - I've been looking for an accurate wolverine movie version cowl.
This is the most accurate rendering that I have seen to date.
I've been nitpicking a bit at screencaps and details... are you sure that there is hexagon texture in the middle section of the side panels?
I'm sure there were multiple versions of the cowl made for the movie - so please excuse me if you happen to be making another version. I definitely wasn't able to screencap every version of the cowl in the movie.

Attachments

• cowls.jpg
    cowls.jpg
    432 KB · Views: 30
  • wolverine cowl.jpg
    wolverine cowl.jpg
    437.1 KB · Views: 30
really interested in this cowl - I've been looking for an accurate wolverine movie version cowl.
This is the most accurate rendering that I have seen to date.
I've been nitpicking a bit at screencaps and details... are you sure that there is hexagon texture in the middle section of the side panels?
I'm sure there were multiple versions of the cowl made for the movie - so please excuse me if you happen to be making another version. I definitely wasn't able to screencap every version of the cowl in the movie.
Thanks! With the cowl being both practical and cgi in the movie, there’s always a risk of inconsistency. We had confirmed that the cowl worn by the cast members in the parks are the same as the practical ones used for filming so since they have the subtle texture, we decided to include it :)

Thanks! With the cowl being both practical and cgi in the movie, there’s always a risk of inconsistency. We had confirmed that the cowl worn by the cast members in the parks are the same as the practical ones used for filming so since they have the subtle texture, we decided to include it :)
thanks for the reply - I sent a deposit over.

Back