Interest Deadpool Challenge Coin

TJackFx

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
In response to @bondoking's thread https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=287919&highlight=deadpool I'm going ahead and getting some challenge coins made based on Rob Liefeld's design.

They will be of the same calibre as the Avengers challenge coins I've done in the past (see my threads in the classifieds).

1.75" in diameter, 5mm thick, nice heavy weight to them.

This will be a limited run and they will be $25 USD/coin including worldwide standard shipping.

Once I have the artist proofs back I'll update to show the progress on them.

deadpool coin.jpg

interest list:

bluecoyote
mpops89
janders10
bondoking
nemesis9
joeg x3
enterprise0216
russellsch

Last edited:
Quick question - as you can see by the image posted, some of the text on the back of the coin is covered up so you can't make out what it says. I've tried to see if there is any info on the interwebs as to what it might say - but so far nothing. At this time I'm open to suggestions as to what we should put there? The other option would be to just put the date across the top centre and leave limited edition at the bottom.

I'm in for 3.

I'm not sure I see any hint of text in the obscured section of the back of the coin.

26865027_158762494774942_5355239466904584192_n.jpg

Ok, just got the first artist proof and I wanted to share. I think it looks right but I wouldn't mind a few extra eyes taking a look before I sign off on production.

1st proof.PNG

So I have an update - coins are in hand but they messed up and they are only 4mm thick and not the 5mm I ordered. Plus some of them have surface blemishes that I'm not happy with.

The company is going to remake them and send me out a new batch. I apologize as this is obviously going to create an unexpected delay :(

This will give you an idea on how they look

B6B602CF-5AEA-4661-8DDD-F2A9981D21B0.jpegD1BE364C-D3E5-4281-BB4B-83D7853DF3EB.jpeg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back