Service Delta Leather works

Back on Jedi terytory, belts perfect for masters and padawans.

jei-belts.jpg

Mike

Back with old simple style, British pattern Colt 1911 double magazine pouch. Pefect for any Jawa to hide stolen items!
BritPat1911Pouch.jpg

Mike

I understand mate the wathering is nerve wracking at times but it pays off at the end, well hopefully it pays off...:lol

Time for autumn cleaning. Our website was a little messy lately but now you can find new subcategories: Canon Star Wars Universe, Canon Other Universes, Custom Star Wars Uniwers and Custom Other. But the biggest change is that Fett Boys get theyr own site. I hope it will be usefull improvment.

Fettslocekr.jpg

Mike

You don't have to be big to be Bouty Hunter, but then you may need smaller belt. We present the smaller Boba Belt set! (HS pouch is standard size):
BobaESB10.jpg

BobaPouch10.jpg

Mike

Its the time of year for Christmas reminder. If you like to make someone a present or to make it for yourself, it is time to order. Soon delivery time will increse, and we may have more work. So make your gift shopping earlier.
sketch-1541877968425.png

Mike

Pre Production belt revisited. Some picutres sugges that belt has double sttiching at whole lenght. And so we did such version:
PP1Mark2.jpg

Mike

Last belt before christmas. Edrio Two Tubes. Pretty impressive belt and big enought to carry whatever you like!
EdrionTT.jpg

EdroTT2.jpg

Mike

Allow me to wish you Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
I hope all your cosplay and hobby dreams and plans come true. I wish you only smoth builds and projects as well as great time trooping in amazing creations. But for now have great family time in festive spirit!

Mike

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back