Unlimited Run Deluxe Tron Disc Retrofit Kits

This is making me want to get ahold of one and try and make one with like a proffie or cfx so the light can be animated and it can haz sound. could even add vibration motors like a game controller lol. That’s what lightsaber addiction does Folks.

So I just spent 2 minutes this morning trying to get into the new LCR disc before I hit a road block. Soulinertia have you taken one of these apart yet? How did you contend with the rear-side screw covers? Can they be removed or did you have to drill them out?

Once again, definitely a nice touch as it smooths the whole back out. I'd hate to lose them, but can print a new set if needs must.

Disc Rear.jpg
Screw Covers.jpg

So I just spent 2 minutes this morning trying to get into the new LCR disc before I hit a road block. Soulinertia have you taken one of these apart yet? How did you contend with the rear-side screw covers? Can they be removed or did you have to drill them out?

Once again, definitely a nice touch as it smooths the whole back out. I'd hate to lose them, but can print a new set if needs must.

View attachment 1713160View attachment 1713161

Yeah, I had to drill them out.

so glad that with the new discs interest in these has been reignited! Always wanted to upgrade my old spin master and will definitely be keeping an eye on the progress of this!

I still have some old discs somewhere and would like to get at least one modded with an addition USB drive to store files on my desk. It’s been forever since I’ve used this forum. How can I connect with you in private to negotiate a deal?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back