Disney wants more 'Star Wars' in its theme parks

@alienscollection.com I agree, there's no way that Galaxy's Edge is going to be nothing but massively crowded for at least the first year, particularly with only 2 rides in the land. I wonder if they left room for a 3rd or maybe even a 4th ride.

Ugh, really? And the one bar is standing room only with very few tables... Oh man - guess it's going to be more like this:

lbPup2Vs5sZkH-YzqUKwfe5o6HL-bMQ9i111nGZV4BB_uQPaKYRqpNTl58Jowl5dg4d1j3Tmw&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.jpg

And I'm going to be in California on May 4th weekend. Mothertrucker son of a biscuit....

It's ok, it will be at, very best, another year before things start to calm down there and you'll be to take less than a whole day to to take in everything at Galaxy's Edge and I'm being very generous/optimistic in saying a year. So by the time you've saved up for another trip to Disneyland things should have calmed down some and they'll probably have worked out the kinks in the rides and they won't be breaking down every 15 minutes.

Just hit Orlando Mid september - schools in session pretty much world wide, might be the best time.

We always have September break at that time (school starts first week of August down here in Georgia). Some of the best deals on staying on property because it’s technically hurricane season and they try to get people in. I think we’ve gotten discounted rooms and free meal plans the third week in September before.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back