Unlimited Run District 9 - Assault Rifle Kit V2

Hey guys finally onto a build tutorial video series. Pretty basic stuff, but if you're new to building 3D kits you may find these helpful. These videos will focus on the SMG kit, but as I point out, the same principles will apply to any of our 3D printed kits.

TMAX PROPS - Introduction
First up is a bit about me, my thoughts on build threads and some info on the kit itself.

Part 1: Prep Work
In this vid we will address kit assembly and surface preparation.

Part 2: Paint and Weathering
Coming soon

Last edited by a moderator:
Sonic Wave Gun - Limited Run now open!

SLjD5Hi.jpg

Big thanks again to asavage for his input on the design! :thumbsup

4t4rUVa.jpg

a7tjwCD.jpg

Run thread - https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=293300

If you're on the fence about this kit or, indeed, any of Tmax's other kits, jump off and get one! If you put the time in to the build, you'll be rewarded with the end result. Here's my AR from Tmax's current run:

D9 FINISHED 4.jpg

If you're on the fence about this kit or, indeed, any of Tmax's other kits, jump off and get one! If you put the time in to the build, you'll be rewarded with the end result. Here's my AR from Tmax's current run:

View attachment 836120

Mate, great job on this! Love your heavy weathering. And thank you for your support and kind words. Now you need a SMG to go with. Oh and a Sonic Wave Gun! ;)

Hi All,

I received my D9 Assault rifle kit a while ago now and I have to say it is a phenomenal kit!! its massive and beautifully detailed! Of course with it being a filament printed kit there is a lot of work to get it looking finished but that's all part of the fun!! I'm in the UK and the kit arrived super quick. If you have the money I would highly recommend investing!

Final tutorial vid finally done! Thanks for your patience. :$

Part 2: Paint, Weathering, Decals & Finishing
In this video we tackle painting, weathering, decal application & finishing

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back