Do3D has new Iron Man Mk7 files

Terrell78

Mk7 is my favorite IM suit and I've been getting the itch to build one, and I saw on facebook that Do3D has a new set of MK7 files:
Do3D.com

I've read all the problems with their files, but is there any other source for Mk7 files?

Thanks

I got a reply from Do3D, the new Mk7 files are $499. Anyone else offer an alternative?
Michael at DarkMatterProps has a really DETAILED 3D file(s) for the MK VII for $100 on Etsy. You may need to do some post work for scaling an printing, not sure. If so let me know and I can lend a hand. He made a really great repulsor FX circuit and a great gauntlet that was for sale way back, not sure if it still is.

Pics of the file parts:
OneDrive

Etsy Sotre:
Iron Man Mk VII Suit - 3D Model - Screen Accurate

Michael at DarkMatterProps has a really DETAILED 3D file(s) for the MK VII for $100 on Etsy. You may need to do some post work for scaling an printing, not sure. If so let me know and I can lend a hand. He made a really great repulsor FX circuit and a great gauntlet that was for sale way back, not sure if it still is.

Pics of the file parts:
OneDrive

Etsy Sotre:
Iron Man Mk VII Suit - 3D Model - Screen Accurate

Thanks for the links, I'll definitely check them out.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back