Limited Run Doctor Who, 7th Doctor's Umbrella (Handle)

The Prop Lord

Hey guys! I would like to finish up this run of my 7th Doctor Umbrella Handles.

You are not getting the entire umbrella.
However, what you do get, is the entire Question Mark handle.

-The Handle, is 1 inch in diameter, made from a single rod of Acrylic Plastic, and sanded to a grit of 1000.
-The Sphere, or, "period," is 1.5 inches in diameter, made from a wooden sphere. The sphere is pre-drilled for you and should fit most umbrella shafts.

DSC00299.JPGDSC00303.JPGDSC00305.JPGDSC00307.JPG

This is a first come, first serve run. I will not reserve spots for weeks as I did in the previous run, due to the order not actually being filled.
Disclaimers:
-Handle: The handle is not pre-drilled. This is because there are many ways of adding it to the umbrella shaft. I drilled a hole in mine about 1/4 of an inch wide, 1 inch deep, and placed metal rods inside and the other end of the metal rods went into the umbrella's shaft.
-Sphere: There may be a small gap in between your shaft and the hole of the sphere, this can be filled with Gorilla Glue or Epoxy.

-The Handle and Sphere are left unpainted. Not all eyes are the same, so my choice of red, may not be your choice.

Pricing and Payment:

$31 Shipped, anywhere in the US

-Please send payment through PayPal: theproplord@yahoo.com
-Please send a note if possible to let me know who you are on The RPF, and your address.
-If possible, please send payment as "Send to family or friends."

Available spots:

Last edited:
I would love a entire umbrella if you ever do one

I may do that later if no one buys these now. I would need to see what the shipping would be, since it is a full umbrella.

I have Urethane rubber that will go "bad" soon, and I plan on selling Robin (Arkham City), Green Lantern (Classic Hal Jorden), and The Flash (Classic Barry Allen) emblems after this run. That's why Im only letting this go until the end of the month. However, I may go ahead and open another sell thread, because since I am a Premium member, I believe I can, unless I read incorrectly. That way those that are going to the Dragon Con can have 100% accurate emblems on time.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back