Done / Completed DONE

Sound like you got yourself covered in the event of having to sell your collection. I also keep data on props I buy, but instead on a series of Word documents. ;)

I am curious to see the excel file eheheh!
Very nice pics :)
Héhé, Yeah, I keep these data of all my props: creator, person I bought it from, date of payment + price I paid and place I bought it (mostly RPF, but also eBay, COW, cons, online stores, etc...). At this moment there are over 300 lines in that spreadsheet. Quite some lines for props from you (5% of all my props come from you, I guess):

• Story Grail Diary
  • Grail Knight Sword
  • Book of Secrets
  • Lao Che Coin Bags
  • False Grail
  • Booth Diary
  • BTTF Challenges
  • Hook
  • Voodoo Doll
  • Booth KGC Pin
  • Grail Manuscript
  • Cross of Coronado
  • Staff of Ra Headpieces
  • Nurhachi Urn
  • Whiskey Bottle
Only Rylo does better (I own 16 props of him). Total amount spent on props (all props, not only yours ;) ) at this moment: over 32K euro's... :wacko

Anyway, back to your sales thread. Good luck with it! I'm sure these props will be gone soon... Especially the swords...

Last edited:
Hi guys!
If you received your sword/dagger/cup and if you are satisfed, could you give me a feedback with new rpf feedback system?

Received the sword today. Very nice quality to this prop for the most part. Now i will need to allocate some time for making a plaque/hanger that does it justice. Thanks Sarednab, feedback to follow shortly. Looking foward to your next prop from ToD soon to be heading my way :cheers

Heres the plaque i've done to compliment the grail knight's sword. The idea i went with was the three trials to obtain the holy grail on a sir richards shield paint scheme.
Now my indy stuff is spreading to the walls!! :wacko 20150707_132749.jpg20150707_133051.jpg20150708_160024.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back