Done / Completed DONE

Re: Headpiece to the Staff of Ra - Cast from Original - SA Version LAST 8 PIECES

A little bump to this ;)

Re: Headpiece to the Staff of Ra - Cast from Original - SA Version LAST 8 PIECES

Andy's eyes are magic :) Nice one ...wish i had the cash for it.

I would love to be in on this but don't think I will have the cash for it until the end of the year. Awesome piece.

I would love to be in on this but don't think I will have the cash for it until the end of the year. Awesome piece.

If we'll have this for the end of the year, it will be your ;)

Great headpiece! I was in the initial run of these (actually had both versions offered then: the screen accurate version, aged with topaz crystals, and the other version with red eyes), and never saw a better heapiece than this one. A must have for any Indy fan! Just to be clear: you are only offering the topaz version now, or can people also still order the one with the red eyes?

Great headpiece! I was in the initial run of these (actually had both versions offered then: the screen accurate version, aged with topaz crystals, and the other version with red eyes), and never saw a better heapiece than this one. A must have for any Indy fan! Just to be clear: you are only offering the topaz version now, or can people also still order the one with the red eyes?

If we have request for the red one, we can do it instead the topaz, but we offer the topaz version for default

Some others sold (list not updated) we still have last 3 pieces!!! Let me know if you are interested before will be too late ;)

I'm not able to see the photos anymore. Is anyone else having this problem? If so, is there another location to see the item?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back