Question Doubled reply?

blakeh1

Sr Member
The last few times posting a reply, I click "Submit", get a pop-up asking if I want to Leave or Stay.

I have been picking "Leave"

Then when it actually brings me to the page to show me the post, I see my post duplicated like this

This is my response

Updated --------------------------------------

This is my response

The last few times posting a reply, I click "Submit", get a pop-up asking if I want to Leave or Stay.

I have been picking "Leave"

Then when it actually brings me to the page to show me the post, I see my post duplicated like this

This is my response

Updated --------------------------------------

This is my response

I've gotten that once or twice - usually when posting directly to the website from an iPad (not using a third party app like Tapatalk or similar.) Usually happens after it seems to be taking a while to process my post.

I always assumed that the "Updated -------------------------------------- [REPEAT OF POST]" was automatically generated to be transparent about post version changes and, thus, not editable. But I've found you can just edit the post to delete the "Updated -------------------------------------- [REPEAT OF POST]" section to make the post look like you intended,

M

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back