Eaglemoss 2 foot Enterprise D

IMG_0604.jpeg
IMG_0602.jpeg
IMG_0605.jpeg
IMG_0606.jpeg
IMG_0607.jpeg
The build continues and now back to the build thread. The cobra neck is finally connected with stage 27. Four stages left to complete.

Last edited:
No apologies necessary and wiping your content was not necessary as it added value to the parts build discussion . I just want to state that was never my intention
Thanks and no worries but I did not want to digress from you content. I recently signed up for the D as they were closing subscriptions in the UK so I have only received the first 2 shipments so far and have not even started it yet but I would rather have the opportunity to build it than miss out all together. I have been reading your thread with interest and know this is not perfect and there are issues but as I believe you have already said this is the only "reasonably priced" studio scale version out there so after looking at your thread and others I went for it. I have already built the Falcon, Hatchett Terminator, Delorean and I am finishing up the Ecto-1 so have some idea of what I am in for. Keep up the good work. Cheers.

IMG_0663.jpeg
IMG_0664.jpeg
IMG_0665.jpeg
The build continues with stage 28. Some more panels and the large under saucer section just laid on the top as it will eventually connect with the cobra neck and the battle bridge. Work has started on the other nacelle. 3 stages until completion. I have a sinking feeling the premium base will not be offered but I may have to build a solution when the time comes. GC

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back