Limited Run Eaton Studios Affleck DOJ cowl

drftfan

Sr Member
The mold finally showed up. If you want to see pics of the sculpt go to the DC section. Ryan posted plenty of sculpt pictures in there.
Are you trying to get a cowl for Halloween? Then you probably want in on this run.
Cowl is designed to fit up to a 24 inch head. Yes this is hand sculpted, not 3D printed. This means it is a much more organic sculpt and accurate to how it was created for the film.
Cost per cowl will be $300.00 plus shipping. In the states it is $25.00 for shipping and overseas it is $45.00. More pictures below
12077416_930370100370840_914382863_n.jpg
IMG_8701.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_8703.mov
    5.7 MB · Views: 158
Last edited:
UPDATE: For the first time in a while the unthinkable happened. The package is 100 percent genuinely lost. It was shipped UPS and it shows it made it to my city then nothing. That was 3 days ago.
Ryan and I have been back and forth with UPS multiple times about this. They have searched the facility here multiple times and have not turned up anything.
We may have a lead finally. In the midwest at a facility they have a "chest mold" in lost and found area. They said it was two items. Well this was also two items and what is the possibility someone also lost a chest mold? While this isnt a chest mold of course I could see someone easily calling it that if they didnt know what it was.
So as of now it is still up in the air. When I have an update then I will make sure to post it.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back