Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them... paper thread

Hey Guys, I'm a brazilian graphic designer crazy about typography and minalima's work. I have several things concerning the Wizarding World graphics. There are so many props we don't see in this movie.View attachment 942156 View attachment 942157
Do you know what font the "for the greater good...." is. I am recreating this and just need that

attached is what i currently have so far

GGRally.jpg

Last edited:
"Behold the insignia...." + FOR THE GREATER GOOD - "FF Brokenscript Std Condensed Bold"

I Couldn't find the one used in "Rally!" But I think it's either a specimen or just a regular font with the shadow add later.

It looks great!

How do you all print bookpages/ covers / posters /packaging... I can print DIN A3 (30x42 cm) at home, but I'm not really happy with the result on my inkjet..
E. G. I've done chocolate frogs with inkjet on photopaper, and it's okay for party favors, but I believe it could be better

Hello, could you help me find the name of this font that appears in the book on the FB2's Making-of, "Light, Camera... Magic!". Thank you in advance

1543080414669.png

How do you all print bookpages/ covers / posters /packaging... I can print DIN A3 (30x42 cm) at home, but I'm not really happy with the result on my inkjet..
E. G. I've done chocolate frogs with inkjet on photopaper, and it's okay for party favors, but I believe it could be better
I’m fortunate enough to work at a printing facility and have access to all sorts of fun oversized machines.

Based on the promo photo of Newt with his suitcase open, and the high-res newspaper images I found, I've replicated the "Wand Permit" scrap:

crimes-of-grindelwald-newt thumb.jpg Notice FINAL Raster.png Notice2.jpg

*EDIT: Replaced my v. 1 PDF with a slightly tweaked v. 2 PDF; should be slightly more accurate & print better.

Attachments

• Notice FINAL v2 Print.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 128
  • IMG_4444a.jpg
    IMG_4444a.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
Im attempting a try at the version of the ministry of magic id used in the crimes of grindelwald movie. attached are both original and what i ahve done so far. I clearly need help on the fonts lol if any one sees any familiar fonts let me know and any critiques are well welcomed! Thx

Attachments

• momidcustom.PNG
    momidcustom.PNG
    969.3 KB · Views: 222
  • momidoriginal.PNG
    momidoriginal.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 212
Im attempting a try at the version of the ministry of magic id used in the crimes of grindelwald movie. attached are both original and what i ahve done so far. I clearly need help on the fonts lol if any one sees any familiar fonts let me know and any critiques are well welcomed! Thx

Nice work so far! I'm wondering what the original prop looks like. I have a feeling that the file in ''Archive of Magic" has been modified/simlifiess. It probably looks more like the ID cards from the Harry Potter movies.

Small update on the USA wanted poster and I've finished the French poster :D Enjoy!
Does the original French poster actually say "Vous avez des information ?" instead of the correct "Vous avez des informations ?" Also, "extrémement" should in fact be "extrêmement." (Knowing your attention to detail, that's probably on the original propmakers.)

Does the original French poster actually say "Vous avez des information ?" instead of the correct "Vous avez des informations ?" Also, "extrémement" should in fact be "extrêmement." (Knowing your attention to detail, that's probably on the original propmakers.)

I actually forgot the 's'. The "extrémement" is on the original poster too.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back