Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw (Post-release)

What did you think of Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw?

• It was disappointing.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gimpdiggity

Master Member

Looks pretty over the top...which is basically every Dwayne Johnson film, and everything The Fast and Furious franchise has become.

This is pretty much the natural progression of these films, after having a lux sports car crash out of the side of a high-rise building and jump to another, crashing through the side of that one as well... not to mention the whole nuclear sub thing.

To be honest, this one looks like a ******* of fun and I am completely on board.

So what happens if this film spurns multiple sequels? Is Hobbs & Shaw gonna be used as the main title, then numbered? Don’t get me wrong, after seeing this trailer, I hope too add all the eventual 4k’s to my library!!

It's like the movie I've wanted since "The Other Guys", where instead, it follows the Rock and SLJ's "cool" characters' careers before their untimely, bushless, deaths.

Oh man, that was one of the funniest moments I’ve ever seen in a movie. Just...ridiculous.

So what happens if this film spurns multiple sequels? Is Hobbs & Shaw gonna be used as the main title, then numbered? Don’t get me wrong, after seeing this trailer, I hope too add all the eventual 4k’s to my library!!

You know how it works. They'll put a colon and subtitle on it.

It'll be "Hobbs & Shaw: Dark Territory" or some crap.

LoL.

I have no idea why people like "hakams", or whatever they're called. "Look! We're bad assessed and choreographed!"

More like "look, we spent time practicing this, that making a plan!"

I read an article the other day where one of the film's producers outlined that Statham and Johnson have stipulations in their contracts that both have to throw an equal number of punches and neither can be seen to lose.
Also the Rock refused to lay at the feet of Diesel's character in a scene as it would appear he was defeated so he sat up for the scene.

This is so tragic it's funny!

Aw, fast and furious is good mindless fun. I've enjoyed them all.

So what if two action stars want equal billing. And god forbid diesel and Johnson don't get along; plenty of actors hate each other. LoL.

I read an article the other day where one of the film's producers outlined that Statham and Johnson have stipulations in their contracts that both have to throw an equal number of punches and neither can be seen to lose.
Also the Rock refused to lay at the feet of Diesel's character in a scene as it would appear he was defeated so he sat up for the scene.

This is so tragic it's funny!
I remember the only way they would be allowed to have both Mickey Mouse and Bugs Bunny in the film ''Who Framed Roger Rabbit?' was to have them on screen for the exact same amount of time and have exactly the same amount of words to say.

What happens when Hollywood locks a group of 12 year old boys in a room with a laptop containing “how to write a screenplay” software. “Pew, pew, pew, and then the car smashes through the window and the nuclear power station blows up”.

I don't even know how we ended up here. I really loved the original Fast and The furious, part 2 was ok and Tokyo Drift still is as great as the first one. Then everything went nuts and I mostly enjoyed it with the power swithc of my brain turned to "off". But this was simply enough.

I thought I would really enjoy this. There was some fun stuff in it but yeah, I did not enjoy the juvenile banter between the two stars (like do these two super competent protagonists really need to make overcompensating dick jokes to each other?) and the big fights had too much shaky cam.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back