Finally ... Fifth Element Aknot Hero Head + Mech Head

Mangalore

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
If u can wait it might be your whishes can become true...

So, i already owe the Aknot static hero head which was promenently shown in the scene were Corban Dallas shot him while holding hostages at the final battle on Floston Paradise.
A few years ago i saw the mech head #1 in an exhibition which was used for the Aknot scenes in the movie .

Now i had the chance to purchase this exactly head and i cant wait that it will arrive to me.

The inner mech head is nice but without the outer skin it is only one half of the whole.
Even the great Nick Dudeman shows this head on his internet site.

And now i have it all, the complete moving Aknot head and also the static head from the last scene when Aknot
have been shot ..... or ..... was it so ? Could it be he survived his heavy insuries... ?

Some years ago i only wanted to have at least one of the Mangalores warriors for me and my fandom ...
... now my wishes have become true and i only can advise you ... work on your dreams .... :)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 22-05-01 Lot # 100 THE FIFTH ELEMENT (1997) - Aknot the Mangalore's (...png
    Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 22-05-01 Lot # 100 THE FIFTH ELEMENT (1997) - Aknot the Mangalore's (...png
    860.4 KB · Views: 83
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    780.8 KB · Views: 79
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 82
Last edited:
amazing! I'm glad you got it, I considered it for so long! but I'm glad it is you who got it in the end as I know you are a real fan of the Mangalores!
you know, at the time you did the run of heads, I couldn't really afford it, and it's actually even worse now, but it is one of my biggest regrets!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back