Deprecated FOTK First Order Stormtrooper armor for sale (BANNED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really glad to see this run is back on track. Casts indeed look very, very nice and crisp!

MIMIC will it be easy to trim the thighs, shins, or biceps to our measurements?
Not to speak for MIMIC on the actual trimming, but I know the FOTK was designed to not be trimmed to different sizes and it is a one size armor to make a uniform look between troopers (this is why the gaskets are used at the joints, so thinner troopers and bulkier troopers have a similar look).

Not to speak for MIMIC on the actual trimming, but I know the FOTK was designed to not be trimmed to different sizes and it is a one size armor to make a uniform look between troopers (this is why the gaskets are used at the joints, so thinner troopers and bulkier troopers have a similar look).

Thanks for the info. I am not very experienced with the FOTK, even though I have built over 12 TK’s. I was used to trimming stuff and really did not want to trim this beautiful armor.

Its gonna suck to wait all this time and have it not fit lol

But more than likely that's what's gonna happen for short troopers

Have a feeling this is better suited to go on a mannequin than on a trooper

Its gonna suck to wait all this time and have it not fit lol

But more than likely that's what's gonna happen for short troopers

Have a feeling this is better suited to go on a mannequin than on a trooper

Hopefully that is not the case. I am 5’9” and 185 lbs. I am hopeful it will fit. If not, I can trim it.

View attachment 1003264 View attachment 1003265 View attachment 1003267 View attachment 1003268 View attachment 1003269 Hello everyone!

Been super busy this week but casting is going great! The quality of the final parts is even superior to what I expected from all the test pulls. These were thicker than they need to be but now I’ve dialled in the moulds to get the correct thickness of parts the components are amazing.

Ive done 15 legs fronts and knee sets, 11 forearms and hanplate sets so far, going to start the upper arms and leg backs any day now.

Started trimming and polishing yesterday and some quick photos to show how flexible the new armor is... I’m obviously still trying my best to at least get some of you your armor in time for Celebration.

I’ll continue to update as I progress with casting.

Thank you
MIMIC looking forward to get my 2nd Parcel

Hi mimic, can you supply us with a picture of all the completed parts next to each other similar to the photos on the first page of this run, so those of us without armour can see what it looks like together. Thanks in advance

Last edited:
I think it is safe to say that people will not be receiving the armor before celebration. It is in less than a week. Unless, he has shipped the stuff and not told anyone.

Hello

I’m crazy busy at the moment sorry for the late reply.

Last few days I’ve had to adjust the TD mould as it’s been... giving me a bit of trouble is the polite way to put it.

Shipping WILL BEGIN NEXT WEEK!! But yes probably it will be too late for celebration which I am truly sorry about- Is anyone in the first few on the run going to celebration out of interest?

But honestly I am trying my absolute best and personally I cannot wait to see our final armor at some of these events- every photo anyone sends me of their first outing will be printed and hung on our wall for sure.

The last few weeks have been slower as It takes a little while to get each mould running consistently but once these moulds are configured and each part is running identical to the last - this technique is very fast so we will soon be through this run!

Thank you

I was going , but today had to try to get a refund for my tickets due to a serious health problem , gutted but there’s no way I am able to fly, maybe next time .

I just saw the email from Anovos regarding shipping times production run times and refund policies.
Bit of a joke, when I first saw the Anovos Darth Vader costume i thought it looked ok, but not worth what they were asking for it, plus when the guy had put it on, the leather suit had ripped in a couple of the seams, not good in my opinion.
Only thing i really liked was the helmet assembly with the dome magnets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back