Deprecated FOTK First Order Stormtrooper armor for sale (BANNED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a more expensive process but much faster so I plan to send everyone’s second halves, then start shipping full sets combined with replacement parts for everyone who has there first halves in the prototype form. Class it as the best I can do to compensate the long wait.

since I never got a first half does that mean i'll be in the full set shipment ?

So, MIMIC, when you said shipping will begin next week (you said this last week) does that mean you will start shipping this week? If so, can you take a pit of your first shipment? I am sure everyone is eager to see.

So, MIMIC, when you said shipping will begin next week (you said this last week) does that mean you will start shipping this week? If so, can you take a pit of your first shipment? I am sure everyone is eager to see.

Correct- boxes and bubble wrap are on route- I’m busy creating moulds for the final decals also ive adjusted and recast both size greeblie clips as I originally made these two part thinking the components weren’t permanently seamed.

I’m very excited for you to start receiving your items- first few will be delivered around mid next week!

Correct- boxes and bubble wrap are on route- I’m busy creating moulds for the final decals also ive adjusted and recast both size greeblie clips as I originally made these two part thinking the components weren’t permanently seamed.

I’m very excited for you to start receiving your items- first few will be delivered around mid next week!

Awesome

How much difference is the newer white resin your casting with now over than your prototype resin colour ? , just about to spray my bucket but will have to hold off until we get a match colour

Hey Mimic,
just interested in how things are coming along so far, i know you'll be busy with getting armor pieces out.
Can you say what, when, how etc with progress?
Keep up the good work.

Hello- I hope everyone is well!

Yes casting continues but one thing I hadn’t given any real thought to was bonding the parts along the seams so had to produce a few tests with different adhesives- ideally I wanted to use the epoxy laminating resin that they are made of but the viscosity is too low and too messy to control.

I’ve found the alternative but it takes a good few days to fully cure so I have bigkilo’s, Empires and Rogue Nuggets clamped up and casting/trimming the next few sets ready to be clamped up. But within days people will begin to receive the new and improved armor and I’ll leave the reviews and photos to you guys from here on out!

I’m very excited about it and very proud of this mk2 armor so really can’t wait for you to start receiving it and posting comments!

Thank you again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back