Deprecated FOTK First Order Stormtrooper armor for sale (BANNED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_3099.JPG

Took this out today to show someone and saw this! It has been laying on the gasket pieces in a trunk. Anyone know how to get the stains out? Goo Gone DID NOT work.

Yeah, you gotta watch fake leather, or even real leather, because it seems to glue itself to plastic if left in contact for too long. I have those marks on a couple of my costumes. Thankfully the FOTK isnt painted, so it should buff out:) macguires has a whole array of swirl removers and buffing agents for automotive paints and fiberglass.

MIMIC, do you have any pictures yet of the finished product that you are sending out?

Hello Crookknight - not off hand - sorry about the final few days of delays everyone.
I’m just making sure the final details are done the same way as all the armor will be done. As you know Crookknight being a maker yourself doing each detail for the first time on each piece takes a little longer. Last year sending out 1st halves Bigkilo and Empires armor suffered as i had rushed to get it sent and ended up changing things afterwards, I really don’t want that to happen again so please forgive- it really is very soon and fast these will start to go out and I couldn’t be happier with the finish so know you will all be to!

When these begin to go out successfully and everyone is happy I will be looking to add maybe 2 places to the run.

This run will be a success from now only thanks to everyone that’s stuck with it and I can’t thank you all enough- I know I’ve been a nightmare with tweaking and changing things etc but I can promise I’ve done my absolute best to make you all what you Hopefully came to us for :)

Hello Crookknight - not off hand - sorry about the final few days of delays everyone.
I’m just making sure the final details are done the same way as all the armor will be done. As you know Crookknight being a maker yourself doing each detail for the first time on each piece takes a little longer. Last year sending out 1st halves Bigkilo and Empires armor suffered as i had rushed to get it sent and ended up changing things afterwards, I really don’t want that to happen again so please forgive- it really is very soon and fast these will start to go out and I couldn’t be happier with the finish so know you will all be to!

When these begin to go out successfully and everyone is happy I will be looking to add maybe 2 places to the run.

This run will be a success from now only thanks to everyone that’s stuck with it and I can’t thank you all enough- I know I’ve been a nightmare with tweaking and changing things etc but I can promise I’ve done my absolute best to make you all what you Hopefully came to us for :)

I know the feeling as I make over 30 different types of backpacks. My Boba Fett Pack is entirely 3D printed and took me over a year to get correct.

I know the feeling as I make over 30 different types of backpacks. My Boba Fett Pack is entirely 3D printed and took me over a year to get correct.

Very cool. I don’t think I’ve seen much of the work, feel free to drop a link on here in case anyone is interested. :) Thank you

Good luck getting more run people lol. Blacklisted on white armor

Lol- I know- because YOU lied on there saying I refuse to give refunds you swine. Haha. (No hard feelings) but you do know that isn’t the truth.

The product and future of our customer service will speak for itself and one day even you Dustin will change your opinion of us admitting we simply had a rocky start.

Thank you again

Lol- I know- because YOU lied on there saying I refuse to give refunds you swine. Haha. (No hard feelings)

The product and future of our customer service will speak for itself and one day even you Dustin will change your opinion of us admitting we simply had a rocky start.

Thank you again
I didnt lie. The only reason Calvin got his refund and because someone else bought his spot

Did I ever refuse to give him a refund????

Quite a few people have left the run over it’s time- everyone refunded in full.

Did I ever refuse to give him a refund????

Quite a few people have left the run over it’s time- everyone refunded in full.
I never told them you refused to give refunds I just said I knew when I posted someone didnt get one and was waiting and that we have been waiting and waiting and waiting for anything to show up

I'll be shocked if anything ever shows up in all honesty I guess I can only be proven wrong now lol

Hey Mimic , So how different is your new white resin than the stuff you cast the prototype pieces in , will there be a noticeable difference if they are worn together?
Also when do you see the first shipment going out now all the fixes have been sorted ?

I might have someone for the additional spot(s). I will refer once the 2nd half is received. They were blown away by your work.

Wow that’s awesome of you to say thank you so much!

Hey Mimic , So how different is your new white resin than the stuff you cast the prototype pieces in , will there be a noticeable difference if they are worn together?
Also when do you see the first shipment going out now all the fixes have been sorted ?

It’s different but not painfully so. Say if you wanted to wear them together for a while until I get everyone sorted out it wouldn’t offend anyone.
The first shipment I’m very sure will begin to arrive next week.

Any pictures of the belt boxes?

There are some pics earlier in the thread but I’ll PM to you too. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back