[FREE PATTERN] batman black - dye-sub pattern

davekirk

Jr Member
Hi everyone one, I have been making patterns for just under 2 months now, I did this one when I was bored this afternoon, I'm offering it for free for a limited time to anyone who shares my sellfy page.
If you want the free pattern go to the link below.
https://sellfy.com/supergeekdesigns
black batman pro1.jpgbatman original brighterpro2.jpg

My new custom spiderman suit, I will soon be making suits and many of my new patterns will be exclusive and no longer sold on my Selffy page, also many of my existing patterns will be removed from sellfy as well, There are 2 reasons I have decided to do this, the first being my patterns are very detailed and I dont think that the printers that many of the zentai companies use are doing my work justice, I have seen some prints from a certain supplier that are far superior and I will be getting these and together with a seamstress from my university starting a suit selling business. The second reason is that the zentai companies have a reputation for "stealing" designers patterns, I know this has happened already with several of mine and I have only been doing this 2 months, so I have decided that if my patterns are no longer available for download this problem will no longer exist.
If anyone would like more info on my suit making check out my facebook
facebook.com/supergeekdesigns
we will be purchasing so prints this week to test and sew, once that is done then we will start taking commissions, thanks for reading.
close up.JPGnew.JPGnewest.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back