Interest Goonies prop collection By Magnoli Props: GEMS!

Gems are now available on our website just in time for Black Friday!
t49fE6ol.jpg

JiayhG5l.jpg

How long does it normally take to ship from order? Nothing is late, I just want to get them in hand, excited to see them :)
Magnoli is in New Zealand, so unless you paid for expedited shipping (& depending on where you are in the world) delivery takes a bit. Believe me, it’s well worth it. I’ve gotten a number of their pieces, & every one has been amazing, without exception. Give ‘em a few weeks from the time of ordering & then shipping, I myself am not expecting delivery until sometime after the new year. & knowing the quality of work that’s coming, I’m more than happy to wait.

Last edited:
How long does it normally take to ship from order? Nothing is late, I just want to get them in hand, excited to see them :)
We are a little backlogged but orders will ship soon. The Shipping may take a little longer due to the Xmas period. PM me with your order number and I can let you know more details.

We are a little backlogged but orders will ship soon. The Shipping may take a little longer due to the Xmas period. PM me with your order number and I can let you know more details.
Appreciate it, but I'm sincerely ok for now. I was just curious how long it normally takes to get the stuff out the door, not counting the actual shipping time.

What an awesome Merry Christmas! I received my gems & wallet just before Christmas. Talk about a gift :D(y) I would’ve posted sooner, but holiday festivities & work kept me busy.
Everything I’ve received from Magnoli Props is spectacular. & I must say, these are perfection!

C43FD5E3-AA28-46C3-8DC5-FF6569912A6F.jpeg
9D032CD3-DA4A-4B28-8929-B5FF813DC36E.jpeg
E0A2493B-0F91-4F30-9020-24254E895259.jpeg

B311E713-ABDF-402C-9C43-9B343D207797.jpeg

I love my little Goonies prop collection, & these additions are exactly what I needed. :love:
6C1185AE-56DC-4A3C-811C-1E152EA77D3D.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back