Grey Knight Terminator helmet WIP

loonitick

I am planning to make a suit of Grey Knight Terminator Armour. so far I have designed the helmet, and will me starting the prosess of making it soon.

this is aproximatly what the complete suit is going to look like in the end:
grey_knight_term.gif

this is the design at the moment:
grey_knight_terminator_helmet_1.jpg

grey_knight_terminator_helmet_2.jpg

will probably be using the pepakura method, planning on having a go at a lowpoly version later this week....

I am planning to make a suit of Grey Knight Terminator Armour. so far I have designed the helmet, and will me starting the prosess of making it soon.

this is aproximatly what the complete suit is going to look like in the end:
grey_knight_term.gif

this is the design at the moment:

will probably be using the pepakura method, planning on having a go at a lowpoly version later this week....

Got a larger pic of the small feller ? ;) I can´t make out any details on the helmet. Ambitious project, but pepakura can be a powerful tool for this kind of work.

Michael

I have been collecting the little guys for about five years now, and I am sitting here with a dissassembled model and a vernier gauge, got a model without a helmet so I can scale it up correctly....

trying to get it done for Games Day in the end of September, hopefully this ear, but it wouldn't kill me to get it done for next year...

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back