Deprecated Guardians of the Galaxy VOL 2 EMERGENCY SPACE SUIT (or for fun!)

If I didn't already have one that I've already modelled myself on order with Shapeways, I would be in for 1.
Good luck with the run, you've done great job on this neat little prop.

If I didn't already have one that I've already modelled myself on order with Shapeways, I would be in for 1.
Good luck with the run, you've done great job on this neat little prop.

Thanks. Looks like the Guardians hype has died down a lot, no doubt due to Vol 3 being put on indefinite hold. Looks like these will have to be done as one-offs.

Thanks. Looks like the Guardians hype has died down a lot, no doubt due to Vol 3 being put on indefinite hold. Looks like these will have to be done as one-offs.

Quite possibly, that's such a shame. Personally, I think Disney over-reacted.
I do hope we get a Volume 3.

Quite possibly, that's such a shame. Personally, I think Disney over-reacted.
I do hope we get a Volume 3.
Yeah, I think they did too. The "gimme gimme gimme" part of me wants more, but honestly... I'd rather just have the two than a third that feels problematic or "tainted", even if they use Gunn's screenplay. Vol 1 & 2 are such near-perfect pieces among countless piles of mediocrity, that I'm actually fine if we don't get more.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back