Done / Completed Han in Carbonite (HIC) Machined knobs for hero panel (collab. with kurtyboy) / RUN #2

Re: Han in Carbonite (HIC) Machined knobs for hero panel (collab. with kurtyboy) / RU

Just keep me on the list

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Re: Han in Carbonite (HIC) Machined knobs for hero panel (collab. with kurtyboy) / RU

Small preview of the raw parts. Time to figure out the rivets and the bolts for the kits!

372af0d2a180a0d703cd1634d1c58a15.jpg

Packaged individually. Have to get the bolts and the rivets! Those are a real PITA!!!

ea58f764471cf2db9bc73af696bad6b9.jpg

Still not taking any money!
Hang in there!

Can I get in on this?

Soooo any prices yet??

Yeah, here's a complete update!

So when the parts came in .. one of them was not up to par with the quality of the others .. probably done by a guy with less experience and after talking to the machinist about it, we agreed that they would be redone properly! Actually, he wanted to redo it himself, that was last week and yesterday, he told me they would be here on friday .. let's see how that works out!

The bolts are in along with the nuts .. so that's done too.

What I have left to figure out is the rivets. The first run had rivets that were top rounded and although it's really hard to find proper rivets at that size, I personally flattened mine on my build. So I'm currently looking into an out of the box product to prevent everyone to have to do the same. I gave myself some time to do this so those are not in yet!

It's taking some time to bring everything together, but trust me, I want those out as much as you do. Good news is I won't ship a sub par product. Another good news is that if you're only waiting on those to complete your HIC .. well, congrats to you as you've achieved a lot!!!

About price .. since I have had about 20isch interested sets already gone since the end of run #1, I will get the price as close as possible to the price of the first run. So the first 30-40 sets will be 78$, the rest of the run will be 88$. It's basically a Tier system where all interested parties and first buyers will get the Tier 1 price.

As soon as I have everything together, I will contact you all and ask for payment + shipping to your door which will be calculated globally for usd and any other specific country worldwide!

Hang in there!

Thanks for the update Bigturc. Looking forward to getting these parts. (and others ;) )

Hey, I've been away for a while so I'm trying to figure out if these are a new set separate from the ones I picked up from you a while back? Are these pieces that weren't included before or new versions that are more accurate?

I'm trying to read through the whole thread to see what I missed and if I need to add my name to the list as well.

Thanks,

Rob

OK, looks like I'm good and you just opened up a new run of the same. Too many projects, not enough time. I never had a chance to look through all the goodies you sent me previously. Going to tale a peek tonight. maybe it'll get me moving on this.

Thanks, man!

OK, looks like I'm good and you just opened up a new run of the same. Too many projects, not enough time. I never had a chance to look through all the goodies you sent me previously. Going to tale a peek tonight. maybe it'll get me moving on this.

Thanks, man!

Yep, exactly, same parts for a second run! :D

Hey guys! I finally was able to produce a complete set of decals for the HIC! Check my thread in the Projects run section!

I need the greebies now and wait for the decals whenever they are done

Hey Vader,

Are you talking about the machined parts or the greeblies? Those are two different offerings,

PM me your shipping detail I’ll get you a total,

Al

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back