Unlimited Run Han In Carbonite (HIC) Volvo panel set

No updates yet, I have 2 packages of panels and 3 packages of greeblies to ship! Will probably be around thursday! Everything is already cast .. I just have to find the time to box them and go to the post office!

Don't worry, you'll have your stuff faster than you can build it! :D

Banquo Fett : your single panel has shipped : check the first post! I have only one pending order right now and I've delete the interest list since those people didn't give any news for a long time. So I have no queued order right now.

This means, it's a good time to get on that list!!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Banquo Fett : your single panel has shipped : check the first post! I have only one pending order right now and I've delete the interest list since those people didn't give any news for a long time. So I have no queued order right now.

This means, it's a good time to get on that list!!

God I want too sooooo badly but just don’t have the space to build the box!!!!!!!

Sent from my Starfleet-issue communicator

Last edited by a moderator:
New set of B-Grades in hand and available! 275$ usd + around 30$ usd for shipping in the states!

PM me to get it! It's gonna go in the junkyard later if not taken!

Lol, yes it is! Just had a baby for it slowed things down. I have one order to do right now but send me a PM and I'll give you the details!

There's 2 guys in line and a package to ship .. I'm not taking money on this as I have no idea if I'll have time to cast them. The rest of my runs are all in stock though. It's just boxing them up and shipping!

As a general announcement, I will be clearing my stock of LEDs, handles, greeblies and stickers and be done with the HIC runs. I can still cast greeblies and panels until I don't have any resins left and that will be some time but as of now, these items are now in limited quantity.

Echo Seven and caddzeus your packages shipped!

On another note, I will have a set of b grades available, they're 275$ usd (85$ less than A grade) for a set of 8.
Please PM me if that's something that might interest you.

Hi buddy, is it possible for you to cast a set with the windows open? I intend to back them up with real aluminium and acrylic plates, and it is a nightmare to cut 72 holes. Let me know. Thanks.

Hi buddy, is it possible for you to cast a set with the windows open? I intend to back them up with real aluminium and acrylic plates, and it is a nightmare to cut 72 holes. Let me know. Thanks.

Hey merkava, they are already 2 parts mold so all panels are empty inside and all windows are opened by default!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back