Done / Completed Han Solo Blaster Wall Mounted Acrylic Display Case for All Versions

I just finished up a new blueprint for this display case (Star Trek Phaser) and I'm going to send it to my plastics guy on Monday.

If anyone is also interested in a Star Trek TOS Phaser display case, feel free to post a reply. I will need a total by Monday morning at the latest.

Once I get a quote, I'll be asking for deposits. Have a great weekend, guys!

I just received an updated quote from my plastics guys tonight. The final price for the wall mounted display cases will be $69. Please send your payments ASAP. I will be calculating the shipping prices at a later date. Thanks.

Thanks for those super fast payments, guys! ;)

There are three spares available in case any one else wants them.

I will move ahead with this project early and get the order in either tonight or tomorrow. I will post updates.

I just found out that my plastics fabricators are backed up on orders, so the assembly start date on these will be some time after 4/20.

Also, do to my schedule this week, I won't be able to place an official order until next week. The good news is that if any one else wants to get in on the run, there's still some time to do it. I'll post an update next week once the order gets placed. :)

No problem. ;)

I checked in with my plastics guy today and he confirmed that the run is still set to go on 4/20. Once it starts, there's about a 1 to 2 week wait before I will be able to pick up the cases. I'll post more updates as they come in.

These are starting to fly off the shelves.

I only have 2 spares left at this point so if anyone else is interested in getting case feel free to post a reply or send me a pm. :)

IMG_0542.JPG

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back