Star Wars Han Solo ESB "Hoth" DL-44 MGC blaster

Buy now for 1600 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
Offering the other of my 2 MGC builds for sale. I tried to make it as close as possible to the pictures I've seen including scratches, etc.
This one is finished according to what's seen in the movie and BTS shots - Unpainted original grips, cap over the scope mount screws, less scratches on the flash hider and piston halves. The brass nuts on the side of the piston halves also appear still fully covered with paint compared to the later state of the prop when the brass shows up. The brass spacer under the mount is weathered but still looks like brass, compared to later when it starts to have some patina and copper-like tint.

The barrel has a rod in the middle (that is not always the case with MGCs) that looks very similar to the one in the original prop as seen in more recent times. During the move the front of the barrel is either covered with something or painted as it appears black. To match this look I have put a cap on hit that I took from a vintage scope (it is removable). I've included comparison picture with and without the cap at the bottom of the post.

Both the MGC and the M19 scope are in really nice condition.

Vintage MGC
Vintage M19 Scope
Two Vintage motor/coil
Two Vintage piston halves
Blaster Factory flash hider and mount.

You can check my build thread for additional details: v312's builds

Please contact me for shipping options.

1710177164638.png

1710177453402.png

1710177268755.png

1710177305658.png

1710177355028.png

1710177486348.png

1710177516042.png

1710177548707.png

1710177601387.png
1710177620956.png

1710177638363.png
1710177752951.png

1710177842551.png

1710177712116.png

Last edited:
This beauty is still looking for a new home!
Open to reasonable offers!

Last edited:
What’s the story with MGC? Were they the original / most accurate replicas before the steel Blaster Factory ones (which I have no clue if are more accurate to be clear, just still available).

Either way I assume much nicer than Denix?

What’s the story with MGC? Were they the original / most accurate replicas before the steel Blaster Factory ones (which I have no clue if are more accurate to be clear, just still available).

Either way I assume much nicer than Denix?
The important part of the story is that they used a MGC to make the original prop, so when aiming for accuracy it's the best option for this particular prop (as well as the Greedo Killer and the ROTJ ones except the Stembridge).
MGCs are also little closer to a real Mauser than Denix, but that's secondary consideration.
Blaster Factory seel Mauser replicas are a better option for the other props that were built on an actual Mauser pistols.

You’ve made some really great replicas.

I’ve got a question about this one where you state "The bars washers on the side of the piston halves..."
What is a “bars washers” as I’ve not heard that term before.

You’ve made some really great replicas.

I’ve got a question about this one where you state "The bars washers on the side of the piston halves..."
What is a “bars washers” as I’ve not heard that term before.
I'm sure you've never heard it before, just because it is some random typo nonsense that I've made! :oops::oops::oops: Thanks for pointing out my mistake!

I guess what I meant to write is "brass nuts" and it somehow became "brass washers" with a typo on top of that ...
1714603321988.png

OK- Gotcha!

Too bad this blaster was tossed around by Al Roker a few years ago, just adding more damage to it:(

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back