Harry Potter Ministry of Magic Identification Card

If you don't see it here, it was removed, A lot of artist do that because someone downloads it, prints it and sell it as their own work.

Does anyone happen to have this downloaded? I would love to add the ID card to my collection.

Thanks in advance.
Kind regards, The14thDr

Does anyone happen to have this downloaded? I would love to add the ID card to my collection.

Thanks in advance.
Kind regards, The14thDr

I may have it, but if the author took it down I believe he has good enough reasons to keep it down. Try to PM him and ask if he can share it with you.

Could I have a copy of the Harry Potter Film Wizardry book. We have Harry Potter as our spring theme and this would be awesome!
Thank you

Could I have a copy of the Harry Potter Film Wizardry book. We have Harry Potter as our spring theme and this would be awesome!
Thank you

Not really sure what you are asking. If you want the book, you should pick it up at a book store or amazon. It's a fairly good book for props.

Thanks so much for the ID, I hope all will keep it free.

I agree completely with you about the thread stripped of usefulness. It is a shame on how the Death Eaters are taking the free stuff here and selling them.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back