Harry Potter paper props

Re: Harry Potter

I am not sure if we really should start so many Harry Potter Threads.....probably it would be better to stay in the already existing threads

Re: Harry Potter

"This forum is dedicated to the discussion and sharing of free paper props.

Please follow these guidelines.

1) Each movie/TV show/VG will have only one thread that will contain all of it's paper props.

2) Use the movie/TV show/VG title that is listed in the Internet Movie Database. www.imdb.com

3) If the title begins with "The" start the title with the next word and place ", The" at the end. ("The Dark Knight" would be "Dark Knight, The").

4) In the case of remakes/re-imagining with identical titles, using the year for movies and TOS for TV shows will be the preferred method to distinguish one from another. (Batman 1989, Battlestar Galactica: TOS)

5) When posting a paper prop, please be as descriptive as possible so that it will be easy to find via the search feature.

6) PLEASE SEARCH BEFORE CREATING A NEW THREAD. You can sort the threads alphabetically by title using the "Display Options" located in the lower left of the Paper Props main screen.

7) PLEASE SEARCH BEFORE CREATING A POST ASKING FOR A PARTICULAR PAPER PROP.

8) These paper props are being offered by the membership to the membership for free. It is now a violation of the MGL to attempt to sell any of these items.''

Last edited:
I know. I only posted what I did because it would just be easier if you wouldn't create so many duplicate topics. This would save the Moderators from having to move them into existing ones.

Fellow RPFians, do to the VAST number of HP threads that erupted at different points during the years. All of these multiple threads have been conjoined into one thread.
http://www.therpf.com/f40/harry-potter-free-paper-props-all-movies-more-108986/
Especially if it’s a free paper Prop. Plz Post your findings and/or free props on the post above. If it is something u are looking for make sure u use the search engine and search for your question first, then read the thread.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back