Hasbro Black Series replicas at Celebration?

Damn, didn't even notice that. Also I think some of the photos are prototypes. The one on display at the booth has the black pinstripes.

If you look at the first picture with the black pinstripes, the helmet also has a black microphone arm, not gray like in the final product.

Damn, didn't even notice that. Also I think some of the photos are prototypes. The one on display at the booth has the black pinstripes.

If you look at the first picture with the black pinstripes, the helmet also has a black microphone arm, not gray like in the final product.

I noticed the gray stripes as well but it looked like a computer image add-on. The fact that they released these pictures with out completion, show it on the box art and have shown the helmet in public speaks to some of the issues Hasbro is having. This is as simple as proofing reading your homework for a spelling mistake before handing it to the teacher. Won’t stop me from buying a few, but it would be nice if they were consistent throughout.

I noticed the gray stripes as well but it looked like a computer image add-on. The fact that they released these pictures with out completion, show it on the box art and have shown the helmet in public speaks to some of the issues Hasbro is having. This is as simple as proofing reading your homework for a spelling mistake before handing it to the teacher. Won’t stop me from buying a few, but it would be nice if they were consistent throughout.

Take a look at their stormtrooper's main image on the box. It's different from their final product .

Regardless those are minor problems that can be fixed. The size shape and look is already better then rubies and comparable to fan made versions. I am so buying this as soon as I can for my esb costume .

I find it funny that it's mostly in anh configuration but the image of Luke is esb .

It’s definitely the same helmet. Same paint scheme as the Black Series small helmet.

451EFF3F-11C1-4A26-9DEF-10FB1279BDA4.jpeg

You can see the helmet in this video at the 2:12 mark.

Based on the insides, it looks like a different helmet. Lots more room inside as I’m thinking it does not have any electronics. There is also a Poe version in a case. So it might be possible there are going to be some other helmet alternatives out there.

When she turns the helmet to show the inside, there are visible speakers in it. It looks like it just has the one on the front rather than two. The stormtrooper mask is almost identical to the Hasbro kids one as well.

Another video here:

She does confirm it makes sounds but she also states it is youth size. It was probably the one the was pictured before on the child mannequin in flight suit. However they also have a adult flight suit. I wonder if the black helmet is adult or if they will have adult sized helmets.

I held this baby in my own hands at Celebration! It looks amazing. Has an led targeting display for the wearer. For a hundred bucks it’s unreal

This helmet is very nice.Have the BS stormy,Vader and the Poe also.Stormy and Poe are accurate size.Vader not.
If this is really 1:1 its a no brainer for the price...a little bit repaint some areas and more weathering on the complete helmet and you have a very nice Luke helmet for under 100$.(y)

I've waited my whole life for all these Star Wars helmets and I thought would never come. I didn't realize I was supposed to be saving up so I could buy them all at once.

Just a quick note to all the folks excited to customize the new Black Series Red 5 Helmet— I was chatting with the friendly Hasbro reps at Celebration and they said they were excited to see all the custom paint jobs folks are likely to do with these. I thought that was pretty awesome.

Also, just because I didn't see this mentioned previously in the thread, in addition to the sound effects in the helmet, there will be lights in the helmet that flash onto the visor to simulate blaster fire and hits from enemy ships (and will be coordinated with the sound effects, so that if a TIE is at your 3 o'clock, you'll hear it to your right and the flashes will happen on the right part of your visor).

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back