Haven Map

Screen capture feature on the computers dvd player usually.
Or if you have something like photoshop you can use print screen and paste it into a new blank page.
In desperation, take a photo of your tv screen.

You could also get the DVD or stream it to your computer, pause on the relevant scenes, hit Print Screen to copy the screen to your clipboard, and then open Paint, paste it there, and save it in a file for screencaps of the show. I've got a large reference library that I created this way.

You could also get the DVD or stream it to your computer, pause on the relevant scenes, hit Print Screen to copy the screen to your clipboard, and then open Paint, paste it there, and save it in a file for screencaps of the show. I've got a large reference library that I created this way.

That's what I use....but in Photoshop, since I have that. In a Photoshop document, you can have each screen cap be a different layer, so that all screen caps are saved to one file.

That's a great idea! Though in my own workflow, I like to have each pic as a separate image file so I can pull up different images on multiple photo viewers, because I don't mind having a thousand windows open on my desktop. :p

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back